Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Dear Charlie,

We love having you here for the holidays!  I think the best part of having babies during the holidays is that I can dress you up however I want, and you cannot do a thing about it.  I am also in a hurry to get caught up on your blog, so here is a highlight of all of the holidays and crazy outfits since you've been born.
Halloween
Halloween jammies from Grammy
Halloween jammies from Auntie Jani

My little Bam Bam
Your Grammy made your so cute costume.
Thanksgiving
Jammies courtesy of Nana
Christmas
Jammies from Nana again
Valentine's Day

St. Patrick's Day
This one is my favorite.
We'll be taking Easter pictures this week.  I will continue to add all of the adorable holiday outfits so that some day I can share these pictures with your future girlfriends. 

Love,
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment