Monday, April 16, 2012

Caught Red-Handed

Dear Charlie,

You learned to roll around at a very young age.  (Probably because you're a genius.)  Additionally, we had been trying to get Ella to say, "Please," for a very long time.  One evening, we were sitting around in the living room as a family.  You were rolling around on the floor, and Ella was coloring with some crayons.  Dad and I were snacking on something on the couch, and Ella walked over to us and said, "Please."  We were so excited!  We kept practicing by giving her a bite of the snack and then asking her to say please in order to get more bites.  (This story is about you.  I promise.)  We were so distracted by Ella's achievement, that we failed to notice what you had been doing.  When we looked over at you, this is what we saw:


Despite the look on your face in this picture, you were quite pleased with yourself.  You look a little like the joker here.  If this is the only trouble you get into while I'm not looking, I'll consider myself lucky.  I love you son.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment