Monday, April 16, 2012

First Food

Dear Charlie,

You're such a big, healthy boy that I never expected you to be a picky eater.  I know that no babies like rice cereal the first time they try it, but you never liked rice cereal.  You had such distain for the rice cereal that you would dry heave each time I put a bite in your mouth.  These pictures say it all.
So happy and unaware of what is to come

You take your first bite with full trust in your dear mother

Oh no!  What is this crap she's feeding me?
Oh the humanity!

I think I'm gonna be sick
And that's how it went down every time I tried to feed you rice cereal.  However, I did later mix it with some pears and you liked that a lot.  I know I'm a bad mother for saying this, but I was laughing so hard at the faces you were making.  They were so dramatic.  It was pretty hillarious.

Love ya,
Mom

1 comment: