Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Rainy Day

Dear Charlie,

When I was a teenager and lived in beautiful San Diego, I used to always dream of living in Seattle because I knew that it rained all the time there and I love the rain.  Now that I’m older . . . I still love the rain!  I don’t really want to live in Seattle anymore, but whenever it rains here in Yuma my heart flutters a little and I want to go outside and dance in the rain.

I waited to take you outside until after the rain had stopped so that we could splash in the puddles.  Watching you and Ella giggle from puddle to puddle is one of my favorite memories.  If ever I’m feeling gloomy, I just need to look at these pictures because they always make me smile.

Rainy Day 037 Rainy Day 039   Rainy Day 046 Rainy Day 047 IMG_1911 Rainy Day 003 Rainy Day 010Rainy Day 004  

 Rainy Day 031Rainy Day 030

Thanks for making rainy days special in a whole new way.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment