Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Dear Charlie,

I am terribly behind on my letter writing, so for the next few posts I am just going to put a lot of pictures down with a few brief words.  As the saying goes, a picture is worth 1,000 words . . . right?





 This play area was the coolest thing!  Instead of having a sandbox, it was a black-eyed peas box.  I didn't even care that you wanted to put all of the beans in your mouth (even though I'm sure they have just as many germs as dirt).  It still made me happy that you were at least putting food in your mouth instead of the usual fistful of sand.






I love you, son!


As we were walking around watching your cute smiling faces, I kept telling your dad that it was the best day.  I love being able to go out together as a family and hearing you and Ella laughing.  Thank you for such a great day!

Love,
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment